I am not an expert, just a discerning wine lover or amateur de vin (as the French say), but everyone has a different palate, likes and dislikes so it must be understood that any of my recommendations are personal. I just hope that you find them useful or at the very least - interesting. I also hope you enjoy my photos. It is more fun sharing then keeping them backed up on a hard drive.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sonoma beauty

At the Sonoma tasting the other week I had one of the most enchantingly aromatic and beautifully balanced Sauv Blancs I have ever had! And so well priced too....

For us Ontarians, happily it is now available on LCBO release. For my American friends, I am certain it is readily available..

GEYSER PEAK BLOCK COLLECTION RIVER RANCHES SAUVIGNON BLANC 2009 (202036) $23.95

Gold - 94 Points, California State Fair Wine Competition

http://www.vintages.ca/vmail/sonoma_en.shtml?utm_source=eNov4&utm_medium=Vmail&utm_campaign=SonomaOffer

http://www.geyserpeakwinery.com/2009-river-ranches-block-sauvignon-blanc-russian-river

No comments:

Post a Comment