I am not an expert, just a discerning wine lover or amateur de vin (as the French say), but everyone has a different palate, likes and dislikes so it must be understood that any of my recommendations are personal. I just hope that you find them useful or at the very least - interesting. I also hope you enjoy my photos. It is more fun sharing then keeping them backed up on a hard drive.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

With a little help from my friends...

With the holidays coming, my studies have really fallen by the wayside and my focus has been on sparkling which is really over-exposed in my blog. So I polled some friends for help and I thought a handy list of inexpensive everyday wines might help to keep the dinner wine budget down over the holidays. With a little help from my friends, here are some best buys, Cheers!

RED

MISTERIO MALBEC
LCBO 28803 | 750 mL bottle
$ 8.20
CHRISTIAN MOUEIX MERLOT (V)
VINTAGES 961227 | 750 mL bottle $ 14.95


WHITE

CONO SUR VIOGNIER
LCBO 64287 | 750 mL bottle
$ 9.95


BIG HOUSE WHITE
LCBO 173286 | 750 mL bottle
$ 12.95

No comments:

Post a Comment